Together with Bach Hoa Xanh, discover 45 good quotes about life in Eternal Life – a book on the topic of spirituality, reincarnation, and cause and effect by Professor John Vu.
Eternal Life is a series of spiritual non-fiction books written by Professor John Vu under the pseudonym Nguyen Phong. Through the journey of experiencing the past through many lives of an American businessman, the work discusses the law of cause and effect, reincarnation, reincarnation and human life. Today, with HBP, read through the good quotes in this series of Eternal Life books!
first Good quotes about life in Eternal Life 1
1. There are no gods in the statues. Ancient Egypt was the first kingdom that spent decades building many monuments and monuments to honor and honor the merits of the Pharaoh dynasties, although this took a lot of effort. people’s resources while people’s lives are still poor. In the end, the flourishing Egypt had completely collapsed, so the orthodox culture had withered, disappeared, and assimilated. God is only present in the minds of sincere people.
2. When people love sincerely, without demanding or clinging to something, that is true love. And when they are dependent on conditions or for some purpose, this is only a temporary attraction, if not reciprocated, they will suffer. Those who really love each other, even if they meet obstacles or adversity, that love will not change. True love always radiates miraculous healing energy and never causes suffering.
3. All things in this world are created by cause and effect, all are related to each other, cause and effect, cause and effect create cause, layer overlap, sometimes harmonize, sometimes opposite. resistance, mutual interaction that arise, no thing can exist on its own.
4. Any impact force has a corresponding reaction. However, sometimes the reaction occurs immediately, sometimes it is latent and occurs at another time, maybe in this life, maybe in the next. In the same way, if I cause suffering to others, I also receive the suffering that others cause me.
5. Cause and effect don’t wait to see to believe. Cause and effect is a signpost, directing people to find the right path.
6. Any action creates a cause and effect, and if there is a cause, there must be a result. That is the law of the universe.
7. Everything in the universe is relative, that is, impermanent, non-self and dependent origination. Although time and space have different names, they share the same essence, or “all things are one”, one is all, all is one.
8. After many lives, experiencing many sufferings, people realize that they are always dissatisfied, sad, and suffering. If you have a lot, you worry about losing it; if you don’t have it, you want to gain a lot. The more they earn, the more worries and sorrows arise until they feel tired, bored, bitter and understand that they can never be satisfied with material possessions.
9. Of the lessons, love is the most important lesson to evolve and purify the impure elements. Love is not only for humans but covers all species in the world. Love removes fear, because without sympathy and love, animals cannot transform into humans.
10. We must live with meaning, purpose. The lesson that we need to learn is to understand the Law of Cause and Effect and take responsibility for our actions. And once a person has a self-conscious mind to change, do good deeds, develop a mind to accumulate virtue and create blessings, it can reduce and eliminate karma.
11. It’s time to look back at scientific advances and material benefits. Not all are useful for humanity now and for the future. Although not denying the value or benefits of today’s scientific and technological products, all of them have not yet fully served humans because they were created by people who do not have enough understanding of the consequences of this technology. they do.
12. All that is directed outward will not bring lasting results, because true understanding must come from within. When the outside world changes so much that there is no longer any support, it is time for us to turn inside.
13. If we can together transform hateful, greedy, and selfish thoughts with noble and good thoughts, and transform evil and killing actions with great love, then all everything can change. Once an individual can correct his karma by doing good deeds, an organization or a country can also do the same to change karma and have a change for the better.
14. Don’t just let yourself do evil, harm people, and benefit yourself, and then because you are afraid of the punishment of the Law of Cause and Effect, you should rush to spend money to do formal meritorious deeds that can be erased. go bad karma or get revenge. If there is no coming from good thoughts and actions, no one in the world can change karma.
15. If people live in harmony with nature, no longer kill, quit greed, eliminate selfishness and pride, they can create powerful pervasive transformational energies. The current plague epidemics are warning signs to humanity that it is time for a change. The most important thing is that we need to realize that this is the common karma of humanity and we are all the cause of this situation. Let’s start by changing yourself.
2 Good quotes about life in Eternal Life 2
1. All that is directed outward will not bring lasting results, because true understanding must come from within. When the outside world changes so much that there is no longer any support, it is time for us to turn inside.
2. Anyone who has caused a cause will have a result, but when it comes to fruition, it depends on the force of attraction, the next behavior and the merit of each person. Therefore, human destiny is never fixed but always changes according to the consciousness and awakening of that person. When people have more understanding, new awareness and determination to change their mind, change their thoughts, words and actions, then they can change their destiny.
3. If we can together transform hateful, greedy, and selfish thoughts with noble and good thoughts, and transform evil and killing actions with great love, then all everything can change. Once an individual can correct his karma by doing good deeds, an organization or a country can also do the same to change karma and have a change for the better.
4. To refuse to do an evil deed is also to do a good deed. When people realize what is ugly, it is also when they know what is beautiful. When human knowledge stops directing to selfish, lowly desires, it will turn to sacred and noble things. At that time, human knowledge will rotate and turn inward, in harmony with spirituality, bringing comprehensiveness to the mind. When consciousness changes, everything changes.
5. The pursuit to the end of the Law of Cause and Effect for the dishonest actions of people is inevitable. There are people who used to be powerful and rich but now have nothing, and some even fall into labor. Come to think of it, they all used tricks to harm people, appropriate, and cheat to gain their own advantage. The Law of Cause and Effect of the Universe always operates correctly and strictly.
6. Don’t just let yourself do evil things, harm others, benefit yourself, and then because you are afraid of the punishment of the Law of Cause and Effect, you should rush to spend money to do formal meritorious deeds. erase bad karma or retribution. If there is no coming from good thoughts and actions, no one in the world can change karma.
7. Karma is not a predetermined fate. Those are the dynamics that will happen over time and we can create new dynamics to correct its direction, making it possible for evil to be good.
8. If people live in harmony with nature, no longer kill, give up greed, eliminate selfishness and pride, they can create powerful pervasive transformational energies. The current plague epidemics are warning signs to humanity that it is time for a change. The most important thing is that we need to realize that this is the common karma of humanity and we are all the cause of this situation. Let’s start by changing yourself.
9. Helping people, fathers, doing good should not be a temporary act to hope to save some karma for yourself. It must be enlightenment, deep awakening in the soul to transform into charitable acts of kindness. We do good because it’s good, not for the sake of fame or the desire to get something good in return for ourselves. From there, karma and destiny can change.
10. When people die, people leave the physical body and exist in another form called the bardo or the spirit (Spirit). This is the intermediate state between death and the next rebirth. The only thing that really exists is the store consciousness, which is the basis of existence, the foundation of all consciousness. Every thought, word, and action in a life, whether good or bad, creates a cause or seed, is stored in the store consciousness and never goes away.
11. We may not be heroes, but we still have the ability to contribute to saving the world. We all must begin to transform our minds, to share, to spread new awareness, to love, to heal and to heal. In this period, only by doing such good deeds wholeheartedly can mankind have a bright future.
12. We cannot immediately change the collective karma of the nation, but we can completely change the individual karma depending on the change in our consciousness and actions towards goodwill at this time.
13. Man is like a machine operating energy by thought, word and action. When we think, say something, or do anything, we all emit a stream of energy into space, it collides with other energies, losing the inherent balance. The Universe therefore automatically reacts to restore balance. In other words, our thoughts, words, or actions are all energies – it is the Cause that causes imbalance, so there will be the opposite reaction – that is the Effect.
14. Each of our actions generates a corresponding energy. When we choose actions that bring joy and success to others, Cause and Effect will bring success and happiness to us.
15. Causality in the Universe is extremely complicated. Luck as well as bad luck, good and bad, are all connected, gain one, lose another. Therefore, the more one desires, the more one suffers.
16. Today’s intellectuals are extroverted, inferring, analyzing, calculating and discriminating. However, the human mind is not only intellectual but also has another part, which we temporarily call spirituality. Spirituality is the element of clarity, purity, beauty, the category of love and creativity beyond the limited conditions of time and space. One can only recognize and develop spirituality when the outward mind is rotated, turned inward.
17. All people in the world are more or less predestined – indebted to each other. The karma of anyone, no matter how heavy, can be lessened through understanding, awakening, and developing love. When we start doing good deeds, we will create new motivations, change old karma, improve our own destiny. From there, it will spread the good things to many people and can gradually transform the common karma.
18. All encounters in our life are due to pre-arranged conditions through the Law of Cause and Effect. Every predestined encounter with someone contains lessons that people need to learn, because people meet to learn from each other. Sometimes it’s a lesson about happiness, sometimes it’s a lesson about suffering. Sometimes we meet to pay our debts, sometimes we meet to restore our old predestined relationship. Through these lessons, people will learn the necessary lessons for themselves, know what to do to change, to transform, to develop to a higher level of understanding.
19. In the business world, almost everyone has heard of the phrase “Prosperity, not depravity”, a saying that clearly shows the spirit of materialism, promoting the profit of this industry. But with my understanding of the Law of Cause and Effect, I have personally experienced another sentence “Heaven is good, not greedy.” Straightforward, honest business may not help us achieve much profit in the short term, but it is a bright long-term path. That path can only be guided by honesty and kindness – there can be no room for greed, selfishness and deceit.
20. We are all part of a great life or true self, belonging to a primordial primordial energy, skillfully arranged by the laws of the Universe. Over the course of countless lives, humans have gone astray because they consider themselves to be separate entities with self, independent of the laws of the Universe.
21. When we are not dragged by the outside world, we will achieve a state of concentration and in that unmoving, unconditioned mind, a boundless love will arise. True love exists only in the mind without lust.
22. Never be complacent about what we already know. The vast learning pool, there are countless things we don’t know yet. The knowing can cover the seeing. Therefore, we need to avoid narrow biases, but rather observe things, broaden our horizons, be willing to experience, and learn new things.
23. Whether an ordinary person or a famous character, we from birth to the present carry with us enough seeds of good and evil. And we ourselves will be the ones to decide which seeds will sprout, flower, and bear fruit. It is our thoughts and actions – and no one else’s – that shape our destiny.
24. What mankind is in need of is a profound spiritual development, to perfect the advancement of knowledge. The current materialistic knowledge base is extroverted, inferring, analyzing, calculating and discriminating. Towards spirituality is towards pure, wise understanding, the category of love and creativity that goes beyond the physical limitations of time and space. One can only awaken and develop spiritually when the outward mind is turned inward. This is an important and very necessary solution in the current period.
25. In every human’s life, as long as we dare to ask questions and dare to find the answers, we will enter a journey of discovery that can completely change our perceptions and ideas. life meaning. Because life is a never-ending, endless journey of experience and learning. Every hour that passes, the world produces millions of new things. Those who stop learning and discovering will come to ignorance, conservatism, prejudice, anachronism.
26. Knowledge helps us argue and convince with valid arguments, but it will not really touch others, because it can’t really attract people’s hearts, and can’t penetrate people’s souls. Only what goes from the heart can reach the heart of another.
27. Knowledge and education are different from wisdom. People who study many degrees, have a lot of knowledge are not necessarily wiser and wiser than others. The more dependent people think they learn, the more they cling to their limited ideas and often show intolerance and empathy for the thoughts of others. People who are good at reasoning often prefer to argue, argue, and disagree with others according to their thoughts rather than listening, exploring and empathizing.
28. The basic laws of the Universe are clear and easy to understand, just because our senses are limited, we cannot fully comprehend those laws. Nature always has a pattern.
29. Everything that happens in the Universe is the transformation of energy in many forms, sometimes obvious and sometimes difficult to perceive. Any of our thoughts, words or actions emits a stream of energy into space, which affects other energies, upsetting the existing balance. Therefore, the Universe must react in reverse to restore balance. Every thought, word or action we take creates results that affect ourselves and those around us.
30. Recent unprecedented upheavals have occurred all over the place, which are difficult to explain based on science alone. You don’t have to be a prophet to see the calamities that are hitting this planet faster and faster. Tsunamis, earthquakes, blizzards, droughts, floods, wildfires, toxic oceans, polar ice melts, climate change, epidemics, divisions, violence, conflicts… more and more evidently more intense. The future will probably be very different, the world will not be the same as it was yesterday. In order to really contribute to the rescue – it is necessary to warn, awaken as many people as possible – we need to change our minds, share love, reduce each person’s karma, and contribute to the nation’s karma as soon as possible. .
The above is a collection of the best quotes from the book Eternal Life that Bach Hoa Xanh wants to send to you. Follow the next articles from Bach Khoa XANH to get more useful information.
Buy coffee at HBP to enjoy while reading: