In life, we will experience many different emotions. Let’s synthesize 70 good sayings, good quotes in books about meaningful and profound life.
Books are an endless source of knowledge created by the creativity of poets. Through these books, there are always good sayings and quotes about life through an extremely profound and meaningful lens.
Explore more: Beautiful sayings about life
first Good sayings, good quotes in books about life
Journey to the East
1. If we know how to wake up and observe, we can learn many good things. Unfortunately, when the time is right, people forget the past very quickly. Only in suffering, humiliation and humiliation will learn.
2. Freedom of thought is not just about thinking how we want to think, but also freeing us from the pressures that force us to think in a certain way.
3. The more we desire, the more we fear and the more we fear, the more we suffer.
4. Understanding the invisible realm is very important, because when we understand what happens after death, we will not fear death anymore. If there is death, it is only the death of the physical form, not the end of life, and if the form dies, then life continues to evolve into another, more subtle body.
5. A true artist creates for the love of beauty, not for name, money, or status.
6. The main cause of the disease is due to being busy with daily life, the more comfortable life is, the more they work hard to achieve more comfort.
7. For many years, we try to find happiness and many times think we have achieved it to enjoy in a lasting way. But every time we are disappointed. After that, we continue to run after that illusion as before. If we stop to think, we will find that we pursue happiness but do not know its true nature, and do not know what means to use to achieve it.
8. Please look at the full glass of water in my hand, if I continue to pour more, the water will overflow. I can’t just pour more water in unless I empty the glass. Knowledge is the same, only when we humbly put aside the existing prejudices, we can receive more new things.
9. We spend many hours in heated discussions about this person, that person, disparaging this man, making fun of that woman. Are we still doing that? Have we ever asked the question, why do we do this? Our hearts are also greedy for money, fame, status, health and only pray for peace for ourselves, so we are never satisfied.
10. When we develop the mind to do a thing in accordance with the will of God, a star that affects us suddenly shines and powerful electric waves push back cosmic rays to another direction. Therefore, people can change their destiny easily if they know how to do good and beautiful deeds.
Explore more: International Day of Happiness March 20: History and meaning
11.All adults were once children…but very few of them remember it.
12. What a mysterious place, the land of tears.
13. Everyone has their own flower, their own star, and no one is the same. The person you love is unique, because you love that person, that’s all. He is important because he is your love.
14. People are never satisfied where they are.
15.If you’ve spent all your time taking care of a rose, that rose will become extremely important to you.
16. Only children know what they are looking for. They spend time with a cloth doll, and the doll becomes very important, and if people take their doll away, they will cry.
17. Humans now don’t have enough time to understand anything. They buy ready-made items from the merchants. But because friends are nowhere to be found, mankind has no friends.
18. And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that people can see properly; Important things are often invisible to our eyes.
19. People only see clearly with the heart. The eye is always blind to the essential.
20. The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, they are only felt with the heart.
21. Well, I have to put up with the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to be acquainted with the beautiful butterflies.
22. You are beautiful, but you are completely empty. No one will be able to sacrifice for you.
23. Humans now don’t have enough time to understand anything. They buy ready-made items from the merchants. But because friends are nowhere to be found, mankind has no friends.
24. People often forget this fact,” said the fox. “But you must not forget it. You will be forever responsible for what you have overpowered. You are responsible for your happiness.
25. They get into the fast trains, but they don’t know what they’re looking for. But they kept rushing up, spinning up.
Explore more: 8 famous Vietnamese book streets that you should go
26. Things that happened once won’t happen again. But what happens a second time is bound to happen a third time.
27. When we try to make ourselves beautiful, everything around you will become beautiful with you. Try to improve yourself every day.
28.If you conquer yourself, you can conquer the world.
29. Only when you have a strong desire, a strong dream and try your best to achieve that dream, the universe will respond to the desire deep in your soul.
30. If someone doesn’t become the person they expect, the world will get angry. It seems that everyone looks at the path of others, but does not recognize their own.
31. Forgetting means that you have forgotten a hurt once, forgotten the reason why you suffered that hurt, and one day someone else will hurt you again. So instead of forgetting, forgive. Forgive for more serenity, a better and happier life.
32.Things that enter a person’s mouth are not poisonous or evil. Evil, harmful readings are the things that come out of their mouths.
33. The fear of suffering is like holding an umbrella waiting for it to rain. Don’t worry too much about the pain that hasn’t happened, instead, try to strive on the road to find success.
34. You can never escape from your heart. So it’s better to listen to what it has to say.
35. Self-discipline is one of the most important factors to help you master your emotions, thereby controlling your actions, not letting mistakes follow.
36. Don’t expect to have an easy life, wish to have enough strength so that after each fall, you can get up and stretch and keep trying, moving forward. If you want to see the rainbow, you have to know how to endure the rain, there is no success full of roses for you. Try your best and you will get a lot of success.
Explore more: Good sayings about books, reading culture and readers
2 Great quotes from classic novels
37. Life is not obligated to give us what we expect. We lost what we had and I’m grateful it didn’t get worse. (Gone With the Wind).
38. Everyone suffers in their own way, and each has their own scars. (Kafka by the Sea).
39. In this life, don’t choose for yourself a way of life that is too difficult. (Step slowly in a world of haste.)
Experience the largest book fair in Vietnam to celebrate Vietnam Book Day 21/4
40. Temporary resistance is not strong, the person who faces the gnawing of the reality of life little by little and still keeps himself intact is the true hero. (Cinema of life).
41.Life is an exchange, no one gives anything to anyone, nor has anything without its price. If you take it from someone, you must return it to them. There is nothing one-way that can last for a long time: “It is only through reciprocity to satisfy each other.” (Don’t waste good days).
42. People don’t stop chasing dreams because they get old, people get old because they stop chasing dreams. (One Hundred Years of Solitude).
43. When lamenting that you don’t have a rich father, you must know that: This era cannot rely on fathers and mothers, but must rely on their own strength. (Don’t choose leisure when you’re young.)
44. Your life will become better and happier if you understand the hidden meanings and skillful and flexible use of words in communication. (The power of words).
45. Life inherently has many difficulties, challenges and disappointments and sadness. Be brave enough to always be yourself and don’t let anything obscure your dreams, beliefs and ambitions. (Excerpt from The Seed of the Soul).
46. No one can ever experience other people’s pain, fate gives each person their own pain. (The sound of birds singing in the thorn bushes).
47.Emotional control helps to limit provocative, angry, and melancholy words. Only then can you protect yourself and not hurt others. (The power of words).
48. Difficulties make or destroy people. (Gone With the Wind).
49. The relationships in our life, although it will definitely end, but it leaves us with certain values. Whether it’s a sweet experience or a bitter lesson, it helps us grow more each day. (Don’t be afraid to be wrong, don’t believe you’re right).
50. Each of us has lost something very precious. Lost opportunities, lost abilities, feelings that we can never find again. That is the ultimate meaning of life. (Kafka by the Sea).
Explore more: Vietnam Book Day 21/4: Origin, meaning
51.Life is just like a train. If one person goes up, someone else will come down. When you’ve tried your best, they still don’t feel it. Then stop… If one day, they find you missing, they will know how you were with them. If they forever do not recognize the sincerity in you, turn your back and go in another direction, live for what is more deserving! (Express train).
52. Life is a thousand words of Doubt, we do not learn the word Doubt, the more we cannot predict when it will come. But we can absolutely learn to accept it, in the most positive and serene way possible. (There will be a way, don’t worry).
53. I know I’m a bit different from everyone else, but I’m still human. I want you to realize that. I’m a normal human, not a monster. I feel things like people, act like people. However, sometimes that small difference is like an abyss. (Kafka by the Sea).
54. We often comfort ourselves with the familiar saying “everything will be okay” but in our hearts we really don’t know when it’s time to “be fine”. (The power of words).
55. At the age of 17, she wore an ash-colored dress of roses, hoping for a love that would perish before she was pregnant. (The sound of birds singing in the thorn bushes).
56. No one deserves your tears, but if someone does, he won’t make you cry. (One Hundred Years of Solitude).
57. Sometimes, people are not stubborn and don’t want to forgive, but they wait and never have the opportunity to forgive. (Don’t be afraid to be wrong, don’t believe you’re right).
58. You think listening is easy, but it’s not. Listening also takes effort. (The power of words).
60. If you always see other people’s lives better, more beautiful and think that you have to be like them, you will never get on the train of your own life… (Express train).
61.Can’t look too far ahead. If you look too far, you will completely miss what is in front of you and will stumble. Have to look a little further, lest you crash into something. Be in the right order while keeping an eye on what lies ahead. (Kafka by the Sea).
62. In this life, there are always two kinds of problems, one that can be solved by money, the other that cannot be solved by money. But to tell the truth, when life is comfortable in material things, 60-70% of the problems in life have been saved. (Don’t be afraid to be wrong, don’t believe you’re right).
Explore more: What is happiness? 3 secrets to a happy life
3 Good quotes in English books
63.I finally understood what true love meant. Love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own no matter how painful the choice you face might be. (Dear John).
Translated: I finally understood the meaning of true love. Love is when you think about the other person’s happiness more than your own, even though you have to face the suffering brought about by your own choices.
64.We’re not perfect. Any of us. We screw up, we make mistakes. But we forgive and move forward. (The Last Song).
Translated: We are not perfect. We argue, we make mistakes. But we will always forgive each other and move on.
65.You are the lucky one because you can choose to love me or not. But I can only choose to love you or to love you more. (The Lucky One).
Translated: I’m so lucky that I get to choose whether to give my heart to you or not. And I can only choose between loving you and loving you more.
66.Love is like the wind. You can’t see it but you can feel it. (A Walk To Remember).
Translated: Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you’ll always be able to feel it.
67.Angry people are not always wise. (Pride and Prejudice).
Translated: Angry people are not always wise.
68.There’s another kind of love. One that give you the courage to be better than you are, not less than you are. One that makes you feel that anything is possible. I want you to know that you could have that. I want you to hold out for. (Nights In Rodanthe).
Translated: There’s a kind of love that gives me the courage to be a better person than I was before, and it makes me feel like anything in the world is possible. I want you to know that you deserve that kind of love. I want you to hold them.
69.Some tourists think Amsterdam is a city of sin, but in truth it is a city of freedom. And in freedom, most people find sin. (The Fault In Our Stars).
Translated: Some tourists think Amsterdam is a city of sin, but in fact it is a city of freedom. And in freedom, most people turn to sin.
70.I love you so much. I just want you to be happy even your happiness doesn’t include me. (The Longest Ride).
Translated: I love you very much. I just want you to be happy even though your happiness is without me.
71.Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready. (The Old Man And The Sea).
Translated: Everyday is a new day. It will be better if we get lucky. But I want it to be correct. Then when luck comes we are ready.
72.You must learn some of my philosophy. Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure. (Pride and Prejudice).
Translated: You have to learn some of my philosophies. Just think about the past because the recollection of it gives you satisfaction.
Explore more: Vietnam Book Day 21/4: Origin, meaning
Above are the best sayings, quotes in books about life that Bach Hoa Xanh wants to send to you. Hope this article will bring you meaningful and insightful quotes.
Buy cookies at HBP to sip while reading: