The Alchemist is one of those books that any age should read. Check out the best quotes about life in the book The Alchemist right here!
The Alchemist is one of the best books of all time that any age should not miss. This is also considered the most outstanding work bringing the name of writer Paulo Coelho closer to millions of readers around the world. Let’s take a look at the best quotes about life in The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho now!
first Summary of The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
The Alchemist tells the story of Santiago – a Brave and enthusiastic shepherd boy, always longing to travel, discover the treasures of the world.
After Dreams are repeated, he is determined to make the long journey to find the treasure in the pyramids in Egypt. During his journey, he was encountered a lot of difficulties when having to cross the vast desert, having all his belongings stolen, … However, in exchange, you get Make new friends and learn many lessons about life, love, fate, dreams… and God.
The Alchemist is a novel, but many opinions say that This work is more about self-help. The reason is because The message conveyed and the quotes in the work have the power to create great motivation for readers.
2 Beautiful quotes about life in the book The Alchemist
1. “The secret of life is to fall seven times and get up eight times”.
2. “Simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can realize them.”
3. “Each person seems to know very well how the other should live, but is ignorant of his own path.”
4. “Something that happened once may never happen again. But what happens twice is bound to happen a third time.”
5. “When every day is like the next, it’s because every day when the sun rises, people don’t realize the good things happen in their lives.”
6. “And, when you can’t go back, you just have to worry about the best way forward.”
7. “There is only one way to learn. It is through action. All you need to know is what you’ve learned along the way.”
8. “We are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust curling and dancing in the eddies of infinity. Life is eternal. We stop for a moment to meet, meet, love and share. This is a precious moment. And a little break in eternity.”
9. “When we least expect it, life challenges us to test our courage and willingness to change; At that point, there’s no point in pretending that nothing happened, or saying we’re not ready. The challenge will not wait. Life is not looking back. One week is more than enough time to see if we decide to accept our destiny or not.”
10. “I can choose to either be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It’s all a question of how I see life.”
12. “I live neither in the past nor in the future. I only care about the present. If you can always focus on the present, you will be a happy person. Life is going to be a party, a big festival for you, because life is the present moment we live in.”
13. “When someone leaves, it is because someone else is coming”.
14. “You are not defeated when you lose. You are only defeated when you give up.”
15. “When faced with any loss, it is pointless to try to recover from the past; It is best to take advantage of the vast space that opens up in front of you and fill it with something new.”
16. “If you have the courage to say goodbye, life will greet you with a new hello.”
17. “Nobody loses anyone, because nobody owns anyone. The real experience of freedom is this: having the most important thing in the world without owning it.”
18. “Anyone who loses what they thought was theirs forever, eventually realizes that nothing really belongs to them.”
19. “Courage is not the absence of fear, but the strength to keep moving forward despite fear.”
20. “Talent is a gift, but it takes a lot of courage to use it. Don’t be afraid to be a genius.”
21. “When you find your way, don’t be afraid. You need to have the courage to make mistakes. Frustration, failure, and despair are tools God uses to show us the way.”
22. “Being a human means having doubts but continuing on your own path”.
23. “What you believe you are, you are.”
24. “You have two choices, either control your mind, or let your mind control you.”
25. “If you conquer yourself, you can conquer the world”.
26. “Don’t waste time explaining: people only hear what they want to hear.”
27. “Don’t explain. Your friends don’t need it, and your enemies don’t believe you.”
28. “Every rejected blessing becomes a curse.”
29. “There is only one thing that makes dreams unattainable, and that is the fear of failure.”
30. “If you could have a dream come true, it would make your life more interesting.”
Just now are the best quotes about life in the book The Alchemist that Bach Khoa GREEN has compiled. This book is also met with many different reviews, and you, do you like The Alchemist? Share with Bach Hoa GREEN!
Buy fresh fruits of all kinds at Bach Hoa Xanh to improve health: