Fierce Childhood is a famous novel by Phung Quan. Let’s take a look at the good and meaningful quotes about life in this book with HBP!
Referring to Phung Quan, people will immediately think of a strange writer in Vietnamese literature with an extremely realistic and touching children’s work about a heroic young generation, the fierce childhood. This book has left a deep impression in the hearts of readers not only because of its content but also because of its good and meaningful quotes about life in it. Today, let’s take a look at the best quotes about life in this classic book!
first Introduction to the novel The Fierce Childhood of Phung Quan
Fierce childhood is a bookFamous novel by writer Phung QuanOkay It was written in 1968, but it took 20 years to officially complete it.
Phung Quan is the grandson of writer To Huu. In addition to Fierce Childhood, he also has other famous works, such as Three Minutes of Truth, How I Became a Writer, Palace Decoration, ..
Fierce childhood tells the story of Tran Cao Van Regiment Junior Reconnaissance Team. Unlike the usual war stories, the book does not focus on describing the majestic soldiers of Ho, the love soldiers that accompany the years. The main characters of the novel are the boys who joined the National Guard from the age of 12, 13.
2 Good quotes, meaning about life in Fierce Childhood
1. If revolution is a river, and every soldier’s life is a stream flowing into that river, then you are small jets of water, suddenly bursting from a crevice in a rock, a scar. cracked on the tree trunk, or poured down from a wind-blown calyx… But the amazing thing is that those tiny, thin jets of water have crept into the mighty River of Revolution, when no one knows.
2. Revolutionary life since I understood
To commit oneself alone is to be imprisoned
A sword to the neck of the gun to the ear…
3. Heroic actions, noble feelings, extraordinary stories, are the best spiritual food to nurture childhood.
4. Doan Ve Quoc Quan left once
What are you looking forward to when you come back
Go out and save the mountains and rivers
If you go out, you’d rather die than come back…
5. Back in the An Khe Front, there was a journalist who adopted me as his adopted brother and taught me how to write poetry. He was hit by a Western cannon and died. His poetry is very good. Every time I hear him reciting a poem, tears come to my eyes.
– Like when eating hot peppers?
– Like when I came back to visit, I couldn’t meet him.
6. Drive out all the Westerners to rob the country and gain independence, everyone will be happy. The poor people like me, even if I have a serious illness, will be healed by the Government… I want to follow you guys to fight in the West for the country to be independent, so that later on, if I ever get sick, I will have a more serious illness. Asthma, also cured by the Government…
7. The coming days for our scout soldiers will be beautiful, but at the same time full of hardships and dangers. In combat, they may be injured, captured by the enemy, or even die. But never before, I feel deeply confident that, in the coming days, no matter how difficult and dangerous they are, they will definitely do exactly as they sang: “Ra go, go, would rather die…
8. But you are so innocent, so pure. I do not understand and do not believe, in the life that I am living, there is still evil, treacherous evil, deceitful plots…
9. – It’s not long before I lose my breath! My father was a Communist before, got out of prison five times, brother – After the fifth time, they shot and killed.
– If you have a good opportunity, do you dare to play with them again?
– Afraid to not play him!
10. If caught by the enemy, no matter how cruel the torture, he will never betray and confess.
11. As for Mung, the regiment commander had his body buried next to his mother under the shadow of an old fig tree in the forest. The forest fig tree that Quynh singsong often picks the leaves that turn yellow lemon to make music paper, writes the dream musical of his life, tells the story of his friend Mung who climbed all the tall trees of his hometown to Find medicine to cure mother’s illness. The mountain has an ancient forest fig tree that has never had a name. In the staff map it is listed as Nine Six Peak. After that night, the mountain was named: Mountain-Mother-Child-Children.
Just now are the best quotes in the book of intense childhood that Bach Hoa Xanh has compiled. This is one of the classic books of Vietnamese literature that you should not ignore. Read and share your feelings with HBP!
Buy coffee at HBP to enjoy while reading: