Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha are highly anticipated days for Muslims worldwide. These occasions are marked by prayers, gifts, parties, reunions, and the exchange of Eid Mubarak wishes. When someone wishes you Eid Mubarak, you can simply thank them or respond with “Eid Mubarak to you too.” To make your reply more heartfelt, here are some Eid thank you messages you can use:
1. Thank you for your Eid wishes. Eid Mubarak to you too!
2. Receiving this lovely wish from you has overwhelmed and delighted me. Eid Mubarak to you too!
3. Thanks for all the Eid wishes. Hearing from all of you is one of the best parts of this celebration. You’ve cheered up my day!
4. Thank you for making my Eid day more enjoyable with your kind words. Have a happy Eid!
5. Please know that your wish means a lot to me. I hope this Eid brings you all the happiness you’ve ever wished for. Eid Mubarak to you too.
6. May Allah shower you and your family with countless blessings. Thanks for the Eid wishes, everyone! Your precious words will always hold a special place in my heart on this joyous occasion.
For social media replies, you can say:
1. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me an Eid wish on Facebook. Enjoy your day!
2. I would like to thank everyone who wished me happiness on Facebook throughout the day. Love seeing your adorable Eid selfies on Instagram.
3. Thank you for all the pins shared on Pinterest and for sharing the fun. Wishing you a happy Eid too.
4. Your tweet reminds me of the happy days in our lives. Stay safe and have a happy Eid with your family.
5. Thank you all for brightening up my Facebook wall this Eid holiday. Your words made my day special.
When replying to an Eid Mubarak card, you can use these messages:
1. This card is proof of how much I appreciate your role in my life. Thank you for the lovely wishes. Eid Mubarak!
2. Eid Mubarak to you too. May this festive season fill your life with colors and bring you unimaginable joy. Thank you for the lovely wishes.
3. I hope this Eid brings you countless memories to cherish for a lifetime. I wish this Eid to be the best one you’ve ever had. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
4. Receiving an Eid wish from you made my day, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Eid Mubarak.
5. You truly made me feel loved by sharing the joy of Eid with me. I am genuinely grateful. Have a beautiful Eid.
No celebration is complete without loved ones, and Eid is no exception. So, when someone wishes you Eid Mubarak, respond with warmth and sincerity. Use these thank you messages to make Eid more enjoyable for yourself and everyone around you.